RFID Tag IC Key
This is a 13.56MHz RFID IC Key Tag. The RFID technology is used for sensing and identifying tagged people and objects for access control, automation, and a whole range of different applications.
Operating on a frequency of 13.56MHz, these tokens are all pre-programmed with unique ID numbers to communicate wirelessly with RFID Readers over distances of around 1 Meter or less. This means you can attach it to vehicles or items, keyrings or even pets’ collars to keep track of the location via an array of readers in the office, warehouse or home.
Each RFID Tag comes attached to a small keyring, within a little blue housing. This 13.56MHz RFID Tag makes them easy to distribute while maintaining a fair amount of discretion. Additionally, the process of matching tags to readers is also very simple as well, as all you have to do is tell the RFID Reader that you are adding a token, and then hold the token nearby. Then, when the token passes by the reader, the system can identify and log the ID number and time, or can even open up doors or other access ways automatically.
This basic RFID tag works in the 13.56MHz RF range and comes with a unique 32-bit ID. It is not re-programmable. This blank, smooth, and mildly flexible RFID tag is ready for your logo (or hand-drawn scribble).
Designed for the RFID 13.56MHz duplicator. Can copy all the ID cards, such as Access Card, District Card, Parking etc.
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Anti Collision
- 1Kbit, organized in 16 sectors, each district two passwords
- User definable access conditions for each memory block
- Data retention of 10 years.
- Write endurance 100 000 cycles
- Individual key set per sector (per application) to support multi-application with key hierarchy
- A unique serial number for each device
- Transport key protects access to EEPROM on-chip delivery
- Public transportation
- Access control
- Event Ticketing
- Gaming & identity
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x 13.56MHz RFID IC Key Tag
Click here to download the datasheet of the RFID tag.