SPDT Relay, 5V 10 A
A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, but other operating principles are also used, such as solid-state relays. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a separate low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
These are high quality Single Pole – Double Throw (SPDT) sealed 5V Sugar Cube relays. Use them to switch high voltage (240AC), and/or high current devices(10A).
This relay’s coil is rated up to 6.5V, with a minimum switching voltage of 3.75V. The contacts are rated up to 10A @250VAC and 10A @24VDC.
- 5V DC SPDT Relay
- Fully Sealed
- High switching current up to 10A in small size.
- RWH is approved by the C-UL & TÜV safety standard.
- The employment of suitable plastic materials is applied under high temperature conditions and various chemical solutions.
- Complete protective construction is designed from dust and soldering flux. If required, a plastic sealed type is available for washing procedure.
- 10A at 120VAC for RW & 10A at 240VAC for RWH are UL approved.
- Halogen free relay.
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic can drive the module
- PLC control
- Smart home control
- Industrial sector
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x Relay SPDT – 5V Sugar Cube
Click here to download the datasheet of Relay SPDT – 5V.